Sunday, May 4, 2008

"I'm flying to Maui on Wednesday"

That's what I heard after work one day. Tough job, eh? Do some work, see some scenery and check out some whales. I'm sure there's more "work" involved than I know about, but they've also been known to come back with krispy kremes -- Maui is the only island that has them. Things here are good. Work is keeping both of us busy. Scott has been over at the Big Island all last week and will be home Monday. He will aslso be gone for most of August and some of September -- as of now -- for NTC in California. That date has changed 3 times already, so who really knows for sure. The days are being ticked off one by one until we come home for a couple of weeks at the end of june/beginning of july. We're looking forward to a few St. L traditions; namely cardinals baseball, ted drewes and of course time with friends/family.



flying over the ocean



the view...so pretty!




and another...




I wonder where they'll land....


backwash from the rotars...impressive


Look, they made a rainbow!

coming down

1 comment:

mGk said...

Happy Birthday, Birthday Buddy! I wish I was in Maui! Instead Mom and Dad are taking me to the park. I guess that will have to do!

We can't wait to see you guys in a month and a half!

Love, Madeline Opal!