Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random....

I've been meaning to post these as well....they didn't quite fit in the last post so I thought I'd do a separate post. We completed the Aloha run Mon. Feb. 18th -- it was 8.1 miles and we ran it the whole way with a pace of 9:05/9:10 -- faster than we anticipated! We ran with approximately 20,000 of our closest friends, started on time, and finished on the turf in Aloha Stadium. Those long runs on the weekends paid off!

The second picture is of our art project. Its been done for a little while, we just haven't taken any pictures of it until now. Thought we'd add some color by painting it instead of staining it.


Finished!


Hall Table

1 comment:

mGk said...

Congrats on the run! Hard work pays off. It is snowing here. We won't be outside for a while... ugh!

Love the art project... love the color.

Also enjoyed the photos from Mr. P's and Sue's visit... but I am not sure I believe that they were really there. I mean in all that not one photo of any of you. I think it is all a ruse to make us jealous!

Love, M